Seneca Lake Marina has what you need to enjoy the 3,500 acres of Seneca Lake, the largest of the Muskingum Watershed lakes. Fish for bass, saugeye, panfish, and even striped bass. With a 399 hp motor limit, you’ll see boats of all sizes, and there’s enough room for ski boats and kayakers alike.
- Seasonal and transient docking.
- Pontoon and fishing boat rentals.
- The Dockside Restaurant – the best food and friendliest people in the area! Eat on the outdoor deck with a great view of the lake. http://www.docksideofsenecalake.com/
- Ohio Valley Boats - boat repair, winterization, and storage along with new boat and outboard sales. http://www.ohiovalleyboats.com/
- Boating and camping supplies, gifts, bait and tackle.
- 90 Octane Ethanol-Free Recreational Gas available onsite.
- Public launch ramp.
- Camping and cabins available at adjacent Seneca Lake Park.
- Courtesy Boat Parking (Up to 2 hours)